What a great week!

It has been an eventful week. I spent most of my week working really hard so that I could get my hours in before leaving for the weekend. Thursday evening Greg and I left for Enoch. It was a good drive down and of course mom had the fridge and pantry stocked with yummy things to eat! Erin came in at about midnight so that house was full.

The fourth brought miles of adventure. Everyone woke up early and headed for Bryce Canyon. Some of us went on a twelve mile hike and the others decided they would keep the van company. The hike was beautiful. I am of the opinion that Bryce is more beautiful that Arches. The scenery is just amazing. All of the pictures that are up are of what we where looking at on the hike.

There were no problems and the hike went smoothly until that last couple of miles when we began to climb. It was a little tough towards the end, but everyone made it with serious injury. Though were all a little tired afterwards.

After the hike we went home had a wonderful dinner and then went to the fireworks display. It was actually really nice for a town so small. The families that we were with were extremely funny and lots of comments that made at least me laugh.
Saturday was spent relaxing and not doing much of anything, which I was happy with. Greg and I went to Sacrament meeting in Enoch and then we headed home. On the way we hit some great weather. There was rain and even some lightening, which neither of us had seen for a while. We made it home without any problems and in good time. After getting settled in I looked at my mail and found that I had received a letter for the Mckay School of Education. The letter inside pretty much sealed the deal on my week being great. I found out that I had been awarded a full scholarship for both Fall and Winter tuition. So, I am extremely happy that I am set to go for my last year at BYU.
Until the next post!



Comments