Let the games begin!

So...it is going to be an interesting semester. Probably the biggest thing that happened this week was that I was called as Relief Society President. It should prove to be interesting with school, work, and teaching. I have some good sisters by my side and I think once we get organized things will fall into place and run smoothly.

Now that the big news is out of the way I can tell you about the rest of my week. I finished my summer work schedule this week, so next week I am starting my school work schedule. Monday I had work and family home evening. Tuesday was just work. Wednesday was the temple in the morning, work in the evening, and dessert night at night. Thursday was work and in the evening I saw Kung Fu Panda, which was halarious. Friday I went rock climbing in the morning, then shopping for clothes and food, as well as laundry and mowing. Saturday I was able to spend some quality time with the family. That evening was the first BYU game of the season. BYU rocked the field. We have a really fun group that we are going with. We will be next to each other the entire season, so we will get to know them well. That evening we went over to some friends and watched a movie. After the movie I ran into cousin and Greg and received the big news that my other cousin is getting hitched, which is exciting.

With everything that has gone on I managed to get to know some of the new people that are in the ward. They seem to be really nice, although I think we have a little bit older ward than in years past. There are a lot of graduate students.

I should have plenty to say next week and even some pictures. Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day!

Comments

Snorkeler said…
You will be a great RS President!
Holly