Busy, busy!

It was another week filled with work, school, and fun. Because life is so busy I took my work hours from 15 to 10 so that helps with my schedule quite a bit. For one of my classes we are already going to the schools. It is really neat how everything is coming together for my classes. This semester we are focusing on organizing what we need to be teaching. It is so much fun to organize school years to fit in everything that I need to teach. For the first time I am actually excited and ready to teach.

Socially it was crazy. I had two birthday parties for friends on two different nights. As well I had two dates this weekend and the coolest event was a Saturday morning cartoon/breakfast with a group of friends. I think it will become a regular event. I am really excited. I know it sounds really childish, but I do enjoy my Saturday morning cartoons. I also went to a farewell of a friend. She is leaving in about two weeks for Chile. I listened to her speak and you just knew that she was going to be great. Perhaps the most exciting thing was the fact that there was a BYU game and we SMOKED UCLA. They didn't even have a chance. BYU definately brought there 'A' game.

The first week was kind of rocky, but I feel that things are settling in for the Relief Society. We have made progress in getting sisters called and have the Visiting Teaching routes completed. We also have a complete presidency. So, now we just need to train everyone and make sure they know what they need to be doing. It is incredible to see things work from a leadership position. There are things that I really don't want to know or deal with, but I have come to appreciate and understand just how incredible the gospel really is and how much the gospel really does help those in need. I also feel really blessed. I have been able to accomplish much more than I normally can and still stay sane. As I have written I have looked back at everything and realized just how much I have done this week and it really doesn't seem possible that there was enough hours in the day. We have a lot of things in the works and as a Presidency we are very impressed with the caliber of sisters that we have. It should be an interesting ride.

As promised here is a picture of last weeks shaving cream fight!! Can you find me?

Comments