Homeward bound!

It has been quite the week. I finished my last day at Westridge Elementary on Monday. I was happy and sad to leave. The kids have been wonderful. I think some of them were even starting to warm up to me a little bit. I was also glad to go because that means that I made it through the semester and I am still alive. I have seem a great many blessings this past month. I am amazed how well I was able to keep up and accomplish all that I needed to with my other responsibilities.

Tuesday marked the last of classess for BYU students before Thanksgiving break. I was wonderful to have a break. I worked Monday through Wednesday, so I did not leave for Enoch until Wednesday evening. I was able to attend Brad and Jet's reception in Orem, which was very nice. It was nice to see family and a few friends that I have not seen in a while. Before I left for home I finished most of my homework that needed to be done so I didn't take anything with me.

I spent a blissful Thursday and Friday at home with family. I haven't been home since the summer, so it was nice to see the family and the house. I decided to come home mid-morning on Saturday to finish up a few last minute projects, so I won't be too stressed come finals. I am glad to say that I focused and finished in a timely mannor.

Sunday has been a very relaxing day. I still had early morning meetings, even though more than half the ward was gone. There wasn't any meetings after church and I didn't have any pressing to take care of. I was able to fit in a nice long nap and chat with some good friends and some quality time with the Ensign. That is pretty much my week. Hopefully you had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with good food, family, and friends.

Comments

kwistin said…
Wait, you worked at Westridge?! You know that's where I went to school, didn't you? Did I know that you were doing your thang there?? Maybe I forgot...we should talk about Westridgeisms sometime; I'd be curious to see what's changed.

I'm so glad you were able to get a break and a breather! You deserve it.