Happy New Year!

It was a relatively uneventful week. I came back early to work and did so Monday thru Wednesday. The buildings that I work in were close Thursday and Friday. I managed to stay busy going through papers and assignments from last semester and going through all of my stuff organizing and getting everything prepared for student teaching. I went and chilled at Carolyn's house in Tuesday, a movie on Wednesday, and on Thursday a went out with a friend brought in the New Year at a party filled with married people. I really like being with married people. They are so chill and fun!

In my spare time I managed to finish reading the Narnia series. I loved every book! I highly reccommend the books, even for those that are not readers. There is so much symbolism and it puts things into perspective and gives a whole new light on certain aspects of the gospel.

Funny story for the week. I have a name that I am taking to the temple to do some work for and decided that I would go bright and early Saturday morning and do it. Well, it snowed the night before and it was really icy. I had flashbacks to the weeks before with all of the trouble. I said a quick prayer and headed out. I made it up to the temple in great time without any trouble. I pulled into the parking lot and things were strangly empty. Typically when I get there that early the parking lot is almost full. There wasn't a soul around, except for the guy that was plowing snow. Apparently the temple was closed for two weeks. I guess I missed the memo!

Comments

kwistin said…
they weren't ALL married...well, you, me, and kevin aren't. ;)