All's quiet...

It has been a relatively quiet week. I did make the trip up to Wyoming and it is fabulous, minus the fact that it is extremely tiny and out in the middle of no where. I was offered the job, but I have decided to decline because of this. I am continuing my search, so hopefully something else will pop up that will be just as good if not better.

Not much of interest happened this week. There really wasn't anything big that happend. I have just spent my time catching up with and talking to some people/friends that I have not seen in a while. Oh...it was my birthday. I did turn 22 on Friday so I guess that is something that is big. Some of my friends found out that it was my birthday and suprised me by taking me out to dinner, which was very nice. It really doesn't feel a different from being 21; I guess I have hit the point in my life where birthdays don't really matter much. Come to think of it my age really isn't that big of a deal. I do have some pictures, so I will try to get those from the person who had the camera and post them when I get a chance.

Well I guess that's it.

Comments