My first interview!

Big news! On Monday I have my first interview. It isn't my first or even my second choice, but it is a start. I will be interviewing in Wyoming...where the buffalo roam. I have heard good things about the town that I will be working in, the kids are well behaved and the school has some pretty awesome things going for it, like a cap of no more than 20 kids.

This was my last week working at BYU. I will miss working with my boss and seeing all the friends that I have made. I have learned so much from all the guys that work their and have gained a greater respect for them and their goodness.

Recently in running I have made a new mileage record. On Tuesday I decided to run up to Holly's house and mow her lawn and then run back. It ended up being fourteen miles! I was so proud of myself. I now know that I can run a half marathon. My knees may fall off, but by golly I can run a half marathon.

This weekend was another first for me. I road on a motorcycle. I have to say that it was a lot of fun. It is a very different experience because you are moving the speed of a car, but you can smell and see things like you are riding a bike. And yes mom I was wearing a helmet and was riding with someone that was every experienced with passengers.

Any who...sorry that there isn't more to share, perhaps next week I will have more exciting things!

Comments

Holly said…
Wahoo! good luck tomorrow! Do you have to go to Wyoming for the interview?
Whitney said…
awesome! Maybe you can find me a cowboy :p lol. Did you never ride Meghann's scooter? It is pure bliss to ride it in the summertime! And rather painful in the rain... Who did you ride with btw?