Fun with the family.

This week in the life of me was pretty mellow. I worked a lot this week. I volunteered to be the early bird to stay with the kids that need to come in early so that means I need to be there just after 8. For those of you who have to be to work earlier, I know I am just complaining. Any who the week was pretty easy. There was one day that was really hard. There was a pressure change because of an incoming storm, so the kids were off the walls. All the kids were being crazy and unlike their normal selves. After that day friday couldn't come soon enough.

This weekend I went down to Manti to meet up with the family for the Manti pageant. I enjoyed the performance. It isn't anything spectacular, but it is worth seeing at least once in your life. I mainly enjoyed seeing and spending time with the family. We stayed at a litte Bed and Breakfast, which I have never been to before and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I liked being able to talk and listen to the other people that were staying there. It was also really nice that while everyone else was spending time trying to get out of Manti afterwards, I was tucked into bed!

Comments