He bit me!

So at work one of the kids bit me. It is really funny to think about now, but at the time it really hurt. The kids that I work with have disabilities and the boy that I was paired with is really nice, but when he gets nervous he just starts biting. Well I was puttin my keys in my purse and my elbow was right there so he took a break from his hand and just latched on to my elbow. It really hurt and I felt bad because he felt bad because he didn't even realize that he was doing it. Really at work it was just an off week. The kids were overly tempermental and not working with us at all.

I did however conquer my fear of water slides. Every week we take the kids swimming and at the pool there is a water slide that is pretty much identical to the one that I went on when I almost drown the first time. I went down it and it was a blast and I didn't drown.

Besides work I really didn't do much. The ward had a temple trip that was a little lacking in attendence, but in their defense it was the last day of finals. I enjoy going to the temple with big groups, it reminds me of my childhood. Oh, and I finally started working on teaching stuff for the fall and I am getting excited about getting my classroom set up. I will probably start in July when the other teacher is finished with summer camp.

Next week there will be more fun things to report on...I promise!

Comments