One week left!

A lot has happened since I last wrote. You will have to excuse the tardiness of last weeks post due to traveling. Last week I went down to Enoch to be with the family. Eddie and his family came up and grandma and grandpa K came out to visit. So the house was full of bodies and it was lots of crazy fun. I mostly spent time with family and cooked while I was there. On Friday I left with Erin to help her move the rest of her things up to Washington. It was quite the drive. I drove her car for 18 hours. It was an exciting adventure, because I drove through three states that I had never been to: Idaho, Oregan, Washington. I have to say that Oregan and Washington are my favorite states now because the views are spectacular.

Just a cool shot in Oregan. I personally love the reflection in the window that was captured.

A lake in Oregan that was pretty. I love the way the clouds cast shadows on the mountains.
heading in to the mountains of Washington.

We arrived in one piece on Saturday evening and thanks to the brothers in the ward we had everything moved in quickly. Sunday and Monday we spent time in Mt. Vernon (Erin's new home) and left for Vancouver so I could fly out of Portland the next morning. On the way down we drove my Seattle. It was so cool! There is a bay right next to the city where boats and planes come. A plane landed while we were driving by and that is what the picture is of below.

After getting home on Tuesday I played catch up. I had lots to do that I had to put off so I could go home. After getting all of that done. I managed to celebrate two birthdays, pack and move toa new apartment, run, help a friend pack to go to China, and help a friend get back to Provo.
Speaking of my foot. I went to the doctors and found out that I do have nuroma in my left foot and that I should be able to take care of it without much of a problem. I can't wait to have it taken care of.
I like my knew roommates so far. They seen to be very relaxed and easy going. I also went on a second date for those of you who care to know.
Next week a lot of people should be coming back to Provo so they can start school. It will be nice to have some of my friends back. I think that is all for now!

Comments

Whitney said…
I'll have to hear about this second date :D And I'm glad you finally found out how beautiful the NW is!