Family, turkey, and redecorating...

It was a great week at school, partly because there was only two days at school. We had our Thanksgiving celebration which was a lot of fun. We took all of our collect cans to the food bank and it was a lot of fun to see the kids in action. We also made butter, which was so easy and really tasty. It will be a lot of fun to start Christmas things when we get back.

I left and went home this week for Thanksgiving. It was good to see the family. It has been a while since I spent more than a day or two there. Things have really changed, or maybe I have been away for so long that I don't remember how they used to be. We spent some quality time watching movies. cooking, cleaning, putting up Christmas decorations, and learning how to jump dead batteries. It was a lot of fun. I went to their new ward in Enoch and it was fun to meet everyone they have been talking about.
I left on Sunday and had a safe drive home, but after getting home I made the decision that I really can't leave my roommates home alone for too long...



Appartently, one roommate poured cold water on another roommate while she was in the shower, so to get her back she switched her bedroom for the livingroom. It works!

Comments