Christmas!

I figure the best way to update you on the busy week is to go from day to day. So...here it goes.

Monday I left for Enoch, but took a short detour to Milford. The truck needed to see the mechanic, so I chilled at dad's office until he was ready to leave. While in his office I finished the Ensign and another book. We made it home that evening in good time for dinner.

Tuesday was spent at dad's office again. Before I sat in his office we spent the better part of the morning at the farms. I played secretary while dad posted pigs. I learned about a couple of different pig diseases and reaquainted myself with pig anatomy. After helping dad I spent the rest of the afternoon in his office reading. I finished another book!

Wednesday I dedicated to mom and helping her with cooking and getting the house ready, because both Erin and Eddie were coming in to stay the night. After successfully helping mom with the baking, I was rewarded with playing with the neices.

Thursday was spent finishing some last minute errands before Christmas and Christmas day was very relaxing with lots of good food (thanks mom)!

Saturday was a busy day. Mom and dad found an experienced knitter and I am glad to say that we have solved the mystery of the multiplying stitches. I am not sure what I was doing, but I no longer have extra stitches showing up. Soon after we went to St. George to the temple. Brian and I spent some quality time in the baptistry while everyone else was upstairs. We took Erin to the airport and then went to dinner. After getting home we all were tired and went to bed.

Which brings us to Sunday, which was nice. The ward was small because most of the families were gone. Despite that we had some very good talks and lessons.

That was my week. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed spending time with family and friends. With my next update we will be ringing in the new year!

Comments