I am a fan of...

It was a good week back at school. I thought for sure it would be crazy after having a week break, but the kids seemed to remember the rules and side right back into things. They really didn't do anything funny or interesting. They continue to play kickball with great gusto! I honestly don't know why we haven't had broken bones or sprained ankles. They really go after the ball and the runners...it is really a site to behold.

The beginning of the week was the same as usual with Family Home Evening and Institute. We have some great teachers at institute. I kind of wish I would have listened more in institute because I feel very far behind everyone else that is there. Wednesday I went to a vocal jazz performance and I am a fan. It was so cool to listen to them; it was a style of music that I am not familiar with. On Friday we went to a ward activity, which was dinner in honor of the sisters. I guess it was sister appreciation week in the stake. The guys did a good job. It was rather funny to watch them go, you can tell they aren't used to entertaining. Saturday was Christmas Around the World. Every Christmas BYU puts on a folk dance performance. They dance traditional dance from countries all over the world like the Ukraine, Turkey, Ireland, and Scotland.

That was pretty much my week. I continue to work on Christmas shopping...I am almost done.

Comments