Happy New Year!

Well, not much has happened this week in my life. I came home on Monday so that I would be able to go to a wedding, but ended up not going because of bad weather. I spent the rest of the week taking care of random things that I haven't done for the past semester.

I went to a couple of parties to kick off the new year, but there really isn't much to report on those. There were good people, good food, and good laughs. On Saturday I did my normal routine and added a trip up to the Salt Lake Airport. I am proud to say that I made it there and back without taking a wrong turn. Every other time I have gone I have done weird things, like end up in West Jordan. I came home to an apartment full of people, which was so exciting, because they are some of my favorite people. Everyone was gone for Christmas, but a couple of people had been away teaching in foreign countries, so I had not seen them in several months. We had a game night on Saturday with most of everyone there, which was a lot of fun.

I hope you have had a wonderful start to the year 2010!

Comments