Busy week!

I would just like to start off this post with a big salute to all of you mothers out there (and those of you wanting to be mothers)!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

The week started off busy. On Monday we had a ward BBQ that was a lot of fun. I relived my youth by swinging on swings. As a result of this BBQ, found a fishing buddy. Because of this I am now a proud owner of a Utah fishing license. So...if anyone wants to go fishing in the next year...let me know!

Institute was great...as usual on Tuesday. I also went on 5 and half mile run. I timed myself and I now have a 8 minute and 40 second pace time. Not bad! I was super excited about it!

Wednesday we had a ward temple trip. It was fun to go with people, because usually I go by myself. As I am sure you are aware, Wednesday was Cinco de Mayo. We can home and made 7 layer bean dip, which was super tasty. Somehow we ended up having a glowstick techno dance party. I know you are thinking super cool, but that isn't the coolest part. We cut open the glowsticks and put it on our hands and face and then turned the lights out. THAT was super, super cool!

Thursday was movie and smoothy night and marked three weeks left of teaching. Friday was Jamba with one friend, movie with another, and then PF Changs with another group. Busy day and soooo much fun!

Saturday started before with sun with helping a friend. I ended with day with a stir fry and movie party. Lots of fun! I don't get to seen that gang in a while, so it was good to see them.

I also taught in Relief Society. I think this is one of the first times I have felt good teaching adults. I wish that we could have a better discussion...I haven't quite figured that one out with adults yet, but it was good!

Until next week!

Comments