They call me Princess.

It was a good week. I started my Summer job working with handicap children. It is just as fun as I remembered it last Summer. We have some new kids with us this year, which means it brings interesting challenges. We have a repeat camper who found herself in hard spot because two new campers (twin sisters) started picking on her. As the adult it is hard to help everyone understand how to be nice and that we use nice words. I am hoping that we can get them to be nice to each other by the end of camp.

I spent the weekend with a good friend at an Institute Summit. We went together last year, and had a great time. This year was no exception. This year they had a variety of speakers come and talk to us about anything from financial to spiritual. My favorite workshop talked about using your journal as you study the scriptures to help you better study the scriptures and receive personal revelation. After the speakers we had a luau with real polynesian dancers. My new goal in life is to learn polynesian dancing. They are so cool! There was also a concert and comedians. We decided to leave before the dance and have a little party of our own.

We went to Red Robin and had dinner. And now comes the story that explains the title. We decided that we wanted to have a princess night where we dressed up in princess dresses and watched a movie. For my dress I had a tiara. Well, I decided to wear it into the restaurant, because I can. It was about 10 at night so there weren't too many people. Our waitress comes up to us and starts taking our order. When she got back she asked what was up with the tiara. We told you that we were having a princess night and I am sure she thought we were 16. The next time she came out to give us stuff she said, "Here you go Princess." I was on cloud nine, because it's not every day you are sitting in a restuarant with a tiara on being called Princess. After dinner we went and changed and watched our movie and had a fabulous time.

I don't have any pictures because we only had one camera. Perhaps, I will be able to get some and post them. Until next week.

Comments