And so it begins...

This past week has been hot and heavy with the teacher meetings. I feel so much more prepared after going to them. I have more meetings this week, which will be just as informative (I hope). I try to work in my classroom as much as possible, but it just doesn't look like I am making much progress, though I am. I am not stressed yet...I am sure that will come.

Here are some of the highlights of my week. We do not have a family home evening group that formally meets, because we are in between semesters and nobody is here, so few of us from the group still got together and went to this place called Sliding Rock. I is up a ways in the mountains and you climb up and then slide down. It's super cold, but super fun! Tuesday the sisters in our ward went up to Sister Gaskins's and had a girls night. She helps train the sisters in the Relief Society Presidencies, because most of them have never served in a leadership position. She is one of the chillest people I know and I aspire to be like her in my older age. Thursday was exciting as well, because I went fishing for the first time in years. I really enjoyed it, but I don't think that I could do it for long periods of time, just because I get restless and want to keep moving. I am definitely going again. That same evening I got a taste of my first BYU soccer game. It was fun, but I like going to see the big boys up in Salt Lake better. Friday I had a date, and Saturday after having a wonderful time taking care of the yard...I took the most amazing nap EVER! And that concludes the highlights from my week.

Until next week!

Comments