Like father...like daughter!


It is a tradition to hike a trail called Squaw Peak once a year. Well, this Saturday was the day that we decided to go. The hike was lovely and I discovered a new hobby, trail running. It took us about an hour and forty minutes to climb up and about an hour to get down. We all felt like we were in the Lord of the Rings. While at the top this happened...
I find that I can fall asleep just about anywhere just like dad! It is so nice!

My life is still incredibly involved with school. I continue to make progress in getting organized and in understanding what it is that I need to me doing. I have two funny stories that I would like to share. The first is when we were talking about the weather, because it was raining outside. One child said, "I think I see a rainbow." A boy proceeds to stand up and say, "I need to tell you something; it's important." He then gives the class a lecture on why we have rainbows. It was the Noah story. We can't talk religion in school, so all I could do was smile and say thanks for sharing, while laughing inside. This same boy randomly tells my aid this information. "So, in my family we have this game. We have a picture of Obama, and we see who can throw darts at his face. It's a great game; we like it." Can you guess what political party their family is? We had a good laugh at that one.

Enjoy the beautiful Fall weather!

Comments

Parental Units said…
Hope you don't roll over.