What a weekend!

My week was busy as usual with school. We hit that magic number of 21, when the kids finally get into a routine and aren't as crazy. I have felt that this week I have been able to finally start teaching them.

Mostly this week I lived for the weekend. My roommates and I planned a girls night! We all are so extremely busy with life that we hardly ever see each other. At 9:30 on Friday, we were all home and we made some tasty food and an awesome fort, in which we watched a movie. It was so nice just to relax and not do school work, which I do entirely too much of.

Saturday was filled with listening to Conference, eating amazing garlic chicken (made by Chef Holly), and doing yard work. This time I took Brian to help and it is amazing how much more you can get done with an extra pair of hands, especially when it is a guy pair of hands.

Sunday we had a big breakfast before Conference, which was a success. I really love cooking for the masses! It is so much fun to see the smiles of joy!

Next week will be very busy as well, because I have parent teacher conferences after school on Wednesday and Thursday. Hopefully, things will go well and I won't have too many disgruntled parents! If I don't post next week then I probably didn't make it through! ;)

Comments