Beach Party!

The best part of the week was on Monday, when we hosted a beach party in our apartment, because we are so tired of the winter. And...here is proof...
The holiday on Monday was nice, to not have to teach, but I spent the rest of the week working to catch up. The kids were pretty good this week, especially since I lost my voice and wasn't really able to communicate with them. No voice and teaching five year olds really doesn't work very well, which I am pretty sure I have already said once.

The second highlight of my week was leaving work by six on Friday, which is becoming more and more regular. The third highlight of my week was the purchase of Dr. Seuss books. You may be wondering why the excitement...well, it's because March 3rd is his birthday, and I am going to celebrate with my kids. Sometimes teaching is so much fun!

Well, that is about all from me. Perhaps next week will bring some more excitement.

Comments