Three parties and I am still alive...

It was a crazy week with parties. I love having class parties and doing fun things in class, but it gets a little crazy. I had my Valentine's Day party for both of my classes and then later in the week I had a Macey's party for my afternoon class because we collected the most Macey's receipts. This is our second time winning. So, we are rockin' it up!

I did survive all of the parties and managed to teach a little bit as well. It's always nice when that happens!

The big news this week was Brian going into the MTC. It is crazy to think that he is in the MTC and getting ready to serve the Lord. I can't wait to hear from him and how it is going. While I was preparing to meet Brian to say good bye, I received a text from Erin saying call me ASAP. I was so surprised when I returned her phone call and heard our nieces in the background. I was able to spend time with her and have some good laughs. It was so nice to catch up and to make some memories.

This weekend is a long one...so I am going to play a little on Monday. My apartment feels that the winter is too long and that we need to warmth. We are going to decorate out apartment with a tropical theme and crank the heat to 90 and have a beach party. I am super excited!

That's about all for me. I will try to post pictures of the parties!

Comments