One more thing!

This is my stupid moment of the week. I went to the temple and everything was fine and dandy. I went to put my key in the locker so I could change and went to turn it and it wouldn't turn. I tried and tried and it still wouldn't turn. I was starting to worry about it and I checked to make sure that it was the right locker, before I went to the lady to ask her what to do. So...she came over and checked the key to make sure I was in the right one and then she tried to turn the key in the lock. She couldn't get it either and she said she was going to go and ask what they do when this happens. By this time Carolyn comes out all changed and the lady comes back and Carolyn gives me the funniest look and says, "Weren't you over there?" Apparently, it's a good thing that I am still in Kindergarten, because I can't read. I was at the right locker, but the wrong isle...go figure.

Comments

Unknown said…
lol! too funny. Been there, done that!