A rose by any other name...

The week started off with a bang! I went down to the Shakespeare Festival in Cedar City. It took a day or two to get used to our schedule, but it was worth it. I was able to see all six plays, which means I saw two plays a day Monday through Wednesday. I saw The Music Man, Richard the III, The Glass Menagerie, Romeo and Juliet, Noises Off, and A Midsummer Nights Dream. May favorites where the last two, because of the costuming and how funny they were. So, if you are in the area you should swing by and see a play or six!

I spent the rest of the week catching up on all the things that I didn't do, because I was out of town. I finally finished up melting down all the broken crayons from last year. I went to Ikea with Erin and found a good mold. I am excited to see how it will with out with the kids. I also started working on another baby blanket. I now know how to do two different patterns. Nothing fancy, but it is still two patterns. Saturday we had a ward activity. It was supposed to be a 50's dance, but it ended up being more of a Stake dance type deal. It started off really slow and then it picked way up and was a lot of fun. I haven't been able to dance like that in a long time and it was great. So, great that it took me forever to calm down enough, so that I could fall asleep. I ended the week with teaching for Sunday School, which is always a learning experience.

I am posting below some pictures for my recent adventure to Goblin Valley with Carolyn.

Comments