The final count down!

With my last class finished and most of my lamination cut out I know that we are getting down to the wire. I cut out another 56 feet or so of lamination between classes and went into the classroom and got things looking like it's time to go back to school. Honestly, I am ready for school to start, because I have started waking up at six again which is the time that I normally wake up during the school year. I have also had several back to school dreams, which has happened every year. They aren't the good kind...sad.

Thursday I spent most of the day in the Salt Lake area for a wedding. I was asked to do little people duty at the Temple. It was so crazy finding a place to park. Thank goodness I had my temple recommend, because I ended up going through underground of the temple. It is crazy. There is a reason why they have all those little old ladies on every corner...someone may get lost. I went to the wedding dinner, which was very classy. Friday, Carolyn and I went to Borders which is going out of business (great for teachers) and then to Michael's to get more yarn because the both of us are making blankets. Saturday was a bridal shower for a friend that will be getting married soon.

Next week is my last full week of freedom. I am not sure what I am going to do, but I will make it count!

Comments