One week and counting!

I have one week until I take the GRE.  I will be so glad when it is all over with.  I don't like all the studying and the waiting.  It's not good for my nerves.  My week was mostly spent studying and doing the normal school stuff.  We are getting close to the first wave of testing for school, so I am gearing up for that.  Teachers have to give a one on one math and literacy assessment to all the kids.  It is time consuming and stressful, because you have a window to get it all done.  On the bright side, Thanksgiving break is coming up and Christmas.

We recently change bishops.  It has been interesting to see the change and how he is different from the last bishop.  He spoke to us today and he reminded me a lot of President Eyring.  He really has a way with words. I am also glad to see that it doesn't matter who is leading us as our Bishop...the church is true and members back him just as they did with the old bishop.

This weekend a friend taught me to swing dance.  It was a lot of fun, but I discovered that I am not very good at following.  If you have ever seen the Princess Diaries I am a lot like Mia when her grandma asks her if she can dance and she starts doing her own thing...that's me!

Pretty mundane week.  Next weekend will be the GRE and then life should be a little more exciting...maybe.

Comments