Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all!  It was a quiet week.  I didn't have to teach, so I read some, watched some movies, cleaned (of course), and went home.  When I got home I helped mom make Christmas goodies.  We tried to go to the cannery, but because of new government regulation, you can't just volunteer.  The whole family went to the temple, which was a really nice experience. 

The biggest news for me was that I bought a new phone.  Why is this big new you ask?  Well, Whitney has found that she can't make big decisions on her own.  So, with the support of Erin, I ventured out and purchased a new phone.  It's a smartphone...and it is currently smarter than I am.  Hopefully, I will be able to figure it out.

Christmas has been spent with family.  We will get to talk to Brian.  I can't believe that he has already been out for almost a year.  It's quite exciting!

Well,  I hope that everyone has/had a very Merry Christmas!

Comments