Christmas break

I almost didn't make it through the school week.  The week before Christmas break is like the last week of school...crazy and pointless.  The kids were chatty and ready for Santa to come.  We did manage to have some fun.  We had our service project on Monday.  All the kinder and preschool students helped to tie a couple of blankets that we donated to the local hospital.  They had a blast and I think we will make it a tradition.


20121217_163503.jpg
 
Tuesday and Wednesday were filled with music performances and class parties.  One of the perks of being a teacher are the gifts.  It is always fun for the kids to give presents.  They always have big smiles and are excited.  I enjoy them as well...well my hips don't...but the rest of me does. 

20121219_191634.jpg
Our last day of school was on Wednesday, so while I waited for Erin to fly in at the end of the week, I worked on masters stuff.  We have a final project that is due at the end of the program and I was working on some of it. 

Erin flew in on Saturday.  And miracles really do happen.  I made it all the way to the airport and back without getting lost.  I always seem to have grand adventures and visit the small towns of Utah.  We made our way home to Enoch and have been chilling with mom and dad.  It's good to be home.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Comments