Warmer weather!

The weather was extremely nice this week.  Better than it has been in the past while.  I love being able to send the kids outside to run.  I was looking at the weather and the weather man says it is supposed to be in the mid forties next week.  I am not sure if that will really happen, but I can hope!  As school we spent the week trying to get the kids back into a routine.  We have had so many interruptions the past month and a half that we haven't been in a routine since before Christmas. 

My masters class is finishing up this week.  Which means that I will have some free time this week until my next class begins.  I am going to try to go running again.  Life has been so crazy recently that I haven't been able to go. 

This weeks events consisted of car shopping on Monday.  I decided that it is time to be a real grownup and purchase a car.  It also has to do with the fact that the parental vehicle had some issues, but that is beside the point.  I was able to finish up all my assessing for grade reports which are due next week.  An old roommate left on her mission this week.  She flew in and we had dinner together on Tuesday.  It was good to see her.  I also made a trip south to meet up with dad to change out cars. 

My pride and joy of the week was making a skirt.  A sister in our ward is really good with skirt making and she offered to show me an easy pattern.  It took me about 3 hours and it isn't perfect, but I was pleased with it.  I wore it to church today and got a couple of compliments.  I like it because it is longer and it can be hard to find long skirts.


I am excited for a break from classes this next week and hopefully I will be able to work a little on my Summer list, because it is out of control.

Comments