Halloween!

The weather held out for us all week.  Halloween was very warm and I am so glad to have been able to send the kids outside to run out their Halloween energy.  It was a very exciting day for the kids.  They had so much fun in the parade showing off their costumes and then having a party.  Teacher was a little tired by the end of the day, but I do love the energy the kids bring.

It was a big week for wedding planning.  We now have a place to have the reception and drum roll please...I have a wedding dress.  Well, I don't have it with me.  I decided to rent my dress, so I will have it altered a week before the wedding and then return it, never again to worry about storing it.  Carolyn went with me and she feels that it matches my personality.  She also said that I was the easiest person to go wedding dress shopping.  After two dresses I knew what I wanted and the whole process took about an hour.  It was a lot less stressful than I was expecting.

My new class is in full swing.  I feel like the program is letting us breathe a little, because we are supposed to be doing major research and paper writing.  I don't feel like the class will be too stressful and I think it will be beneficial in helping me to connect with students that are diverse, meaning they speak a different language or come from a different culture than the dominate culture and language.

The fun of the weekend was going to Cornbellies.  It is a place that is open in the Fall that has a large corn maze and lots of different activities.  Tim and I went and tried the maze, but ended up finishing really fast.  I am not sure how it happened but we skipped half of the stopping points and made it out in fifteen minutes.  I guess we are just that good.  We also made dinner, which was very tasty.

Until next week!

Comments

Parental Units said…
Don't leave us hanging. What did you make for dinner that was so tasty?