Marriage!

It was a busy week.  I think it best to give you a day by day, because so much happened.

Monday:  I spent the day moving things into our knew apartment.  I also did lots of cleaning.  I made good progress, buy there was a lot to go through.  I once again had a strong desire to burn everything I owned.  I settled for making several trips to DI.

Tuesday: Tim and I went to a production of Savior of the World.  I had never heard of it, but it was fantastic.  I am always impressed with how the church creates and produces anything.  It is always done with perfection.  Even when someone faints on stage they carry on like nothing happened.  That evening we went up to his sister's house, because his little brother was calling early in the morning.  He was 11 hours ahead of us, so it was easier just to stay the night.

Wednesday:  We had Christmas with Tim's family in the morning, and then headed down to Enoch to do Christmas with my family.  Funny side note.  I was getting dressed in the morning when I realized that I forgot something every important...shirts.  We made a quick trip to my apartment so I could pick up some clean shirts.  I remembered everything else, even mom's tupperware.

Thursday:  We drove back up to Provo.  I needed to check out of my apartment and finish moving my things into out knew place.  It was a disaster.  There was hardly any walking room.  We also went to dinner with both sets of parents.  It was nice to get to know Tim's parents a little better.

Friday:  I didn't have trouble falling asleep the night before, but I did have trouble staying asleep.  I woke up a 3 am and fell back asleep (kind of) until 4:15 when I woke all the way up and just got up.  I went to my hair appointment early in the morning.  She did a wonderful job and she did it fast, so Tim and I could leave for the temple in time.  We ended up getting to the temple early, which was a good thing, because I needed a little extra time to get into my dress.  Mom was a trouper and helped me lace and lace and lace some more.  The sealing was nice.  I loved our sealer.  He was a cute older gentleman that loved his hugs.  It was a little chilly when we went into the temple, but by the time we were out it was perfect weather.  The sun was shining and it had warmed up.  Below is a picture that a friend took of us.  We don't have the rest yet, but I will post some as soon as I get them.

We ended with the reception.  Mom did a great job planning and organizing things.  And I must say if there is one things Kluber's are good at, it is cleaning up.  I am pretty sure most of the reception was cleaned up within 30 minutes.  

Saturday:  I woke up early and began working on the rest of the apartment.  I made great progress.  We are at a stopping point until we get a couple of things.

Sunday:  We went to our knew ward.  It is a family ward.  We met several people and all were very friendly.  It will take some getting used to, because there are lots of kids and I am not used to the noise.  Church is late, which isn't my most favorite, but I guess we can't always have it our way.

Monday I am going to make a big push to get the apartment done and then I can focus on writing papers.  And three days in, I can honestly say that married life is a lot better than single life.

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm sitting here grinning ear to ear as I read this... :D I couldn't be happier for you! Congrats! I am so glad your break from work is going well. Yay for marriage!
Stephanie said…
Congrats Whitney! I am so happy for you!!