Routines!

Tim successfully arrived back in Utah after some slight delays.  It was a late night for us on Sunday and difficult for the both of us to catch up on sleep.  It was much the same routine this week.  I went running and Tim continued to work on medical school "stuff."  We went to the temple on Tuesday, because BYU had a lecture on the constitution that we wanted to go to.  When we showed up it was full, so we were unable to attend.  Tim's comment, "There must be a lot of extra credit attending that lecture."

The most exciting thing that probably happened around the house was Tim's cooking adventure.  He was helping me peal potatoes for dinner and ended up taking a large chunk of skin off.  It was very deep and bled for two days before it stopped.  It is healing  nicely, but we sure have gone through a lot of band-aids.
The kids continue to make progress.  I am very proud of my afternoon class.  I am very excited to see where we can take them this year.  Picture day was on Friday and I was the lucky winner of having to sit on the front row.  It is always a competition every year to not sit in the front.  On Friday, we had a date night at home.  We picked up a pizza at the store and watched My Fair Lady.  Tim really like the professor with all of his descriptive words.

Saturday was the annual leaf picking day.  We went up into the canyon to do a little exploring and to collect leaves for an attribute math lesson.



Afterwards I went and did visiting teaching, while Tim did an ace job on cleaning the house.  I was very impressed.  We then went to the Fletcher's so Tim could watch the BYU football game.  I tagged along with my school work and my blanket, so I was able to stay busy.

Today will be an exciting day.  We have a temple dedication this morning.  I am going visiting teaching right after and then we are babysitting some kids so their parents can go to another session of the dedication.  It will be a great Sunday.  Next week Fall officially begins, but I am hoping the weather doesn't cool off too fast.

Comments