9 a.m.!

This week was my last week off before going back to work.  Tim had to work most of the week, so I had to find projects to keep me busy.

Monday was cleaning and organizing day.  I put most things away over the weekend, but I went through some areas and made a pile for DI, which is like Goodwill.  I spent a lot of time reading, which is what I did most days.  Tuesday was my dentist appointment.  I am happy to say I do not have any cavities.  I ran errands the rest of the day, because I had the car.  Wednesday was Primary lesson day.  I was assigned to teach the first lesson of the year that would introduce the theme.  I struggle for a little bit to get ideas of what to do, but in the end I figured it out.  That day I received a package in the mail with a game.  We discovered Q-bitz at a family dinner and I fell in love with it, it is a fast game of getting your blocks to match a design.  It also happens to be the only game that I can beat Tim.  We have another game that we want to play, but we will have to wait until we have a group to play with.
  

Wednesday, one of Tim's brothers drove in with his wife for a wedding.  They came over and we had dinner with them and another one of his brothers.  It was fun to catch up with them, because we hadn't seen or really talked with them since our wedding a year ago.  We ended up staying up until midnight talking about medical school; we had every intention of going to bed early.  We were able to ring in the new year with a life/family planning session.

Thursday we slept in because we stayed up way past our bedtime.  I made a big breakfast and then we worked on different projects.  In the afternoon we went and saw Alexander's and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.  It is based on a children's book, so we went to see it and it was rather funny.  We finished off the day with a quiet evening.   

Friday I went into school to help a teacher get her classroom ready.  She was helping in my class, but we had a teacher that needed to quit and she took her place.  I went in and did my thing of cleaning and organizing and tried to help her understand some teacher lingo.  It was a fun day that went fast.  In the evening we went with two of Tim's brothers to visit local DIs to look for things.  We didn't find anything, but it was a fun adventure.

Today...Sunday...has been a great day.  Chiefly because we have 9 a.m. church.  I has been a year and a half since I have had church at the celestial time.  The kids were surprisingly good.  As previously mentioned, I taught the lesson.  The senior primary was half asleep, but after the lesson I was surprised with the things the wrote and drew that they could do to know their Savior lives.  The junior primary was just fun.  Our sunbeams were there for their first official primary and they were full of energy.  After church I did the bulletin board with our new theme and put up all their pictures.  I think it will be a fun year!


 Now for nap time!

Comments