Gotta love Valentine's Day!

I am very happy to say we both survived another week.  I am pretty sure the kids were more excited for Valentine's Day than they were for Christmas.  All week long they talked of their Valentines and how many days until Valentine's day and we were celebrating a day early, because the real Valentine's Day was on Saturday and we don't have school on Saturday.  My personal favorite the double and triple check to see if we were in fact going to have a party and they would be able to hand out their Valentine's that they had been planning all week.  By Friday all the teachers were exhausted and ready for the kids to go home and sleep off their sugar/love craze.

We were back to normal routine this week.  I was still working on catching up on sleep from last week.  We went running and to the temple this week.  We went with some of Tim's brothers, which was really funny.  There were two married Zimmerman couples and a Zimmerman single brother.  Tim and I were Brother and Sister Zimmerman 2.  We also went in to see a member of the bishopric on Thursday (I'll get to the reason in a little bit).

When Friday arrived we were both tired.  We watched Atlas Shrugged part 3.  Tim has been waiting for that to come out.  We had a few laughs (it's a low budget film) and a good discussion about the government.

Saturday was a busy day.  We woke up and went to clean the chapel.  It went a lot faster than it normally does.  I went home to clean and take care of some projects, while Tim went to play soccer for a couple of hours.  After he got home and cleaned up, we headed out to go on our Valentine's date.  We decided to go to a tennis match at BYU.  It is kind of our thing to go to random sporting events and watch sports we have never seen.  Up next is rugby.  Neither of us have had any experience with it and are excited to see it.  We decided to walk to BYU, so we got in our exercise.

Sunday I a bit nerve wracking for me.  I was asked to bear my testimony as part of the primary presidency that was getting released.  Public speaking in front of large crowds that does not involve teaching is not my most favorite thing.  But, most of my sleepless nights this week were due to the new calling, not that it is a big important one.  I was called to be a beehive adviser.  Anyone who new me as a teenager understands why this calling would give me sleepless nights.

Any way, what's done is done and another week of adventure will begin, especially since Tim won't tell me what we are doing on Friday.  :)

Comments

Parental Units said…
Hahahaha. Whit a beehive advisor. Good luck.