I guess I shouldn't have spoken too soon...

Last week I said that I was so glad to be over sicknesses...well I thought I had allergies, but it was a cold.  I battled the cold for most of the week and by Friday was ready to go home. Unfortunately, I passed the sickness to Tim and he woke up this morning not feeling well.  I convinced him to stay home from church and not pass his illness on (we do what we can!).  

But, feeling ill was a small part of the week.  Things continue to be busy at work for both of us.  I am almost done with one part of the kinder testing.  In about a week I will begin the second part, so I will finish everything up this coming week.  The kids are ready for summer.  There was many cases in which the kids were completely ignoring me.  Like...I was at the front talking and they were having their own conversations.  Oh, well...five more weeks of school.

Tim will have the chance to do some more training at work.  He was told that he probably wouldn't be able to help new employees anymore because the Spanish team needed him too much.  He is excited to be off the phones helping train people properly!

He is almost done with his applications for nursing school.  He will be ready to turn that in as soon as he is able to turn them in.  He also has worked out his classes at UVU so he can take them all in the Fall and he is also working on staying part time at his job, but he will have to wait and see what options are in the next couple of months.

Tim is always great at helping clean up in the kitchen and  he is working on helping more in the cooking process.  He made a great loaf of bread for dinner this week.  I was doing some of the dishes and I turned so see him doing this.  Why not have some fun while you work!


We went to the temple on Wednesday and finished up some family names.  I am always impressed the individuals that the are known by name in the temple, because they are always there.  It shows their level of dedications and love for the gospel and the Lord.

Saturday was very busy, with baking, cutting hair, spending time with friends, cleaning, lesson planning, and small projects.  By the time dinner rolled around, I wasn't quite sure what to make.  So, after looking through the fridge and freezer I came up with stir fry.  It was really very tasty and Tim liked it because of all the broccoli, even if it contained two things he wasn't crazy about (egg and shrimp).

I am not going to say anything about being healthy...


Comments