Busy week!

It was quite the week.  We are coming down to the end of school, which means all test scores and grades have to be in the computer.  We also had our last big event for kinder this week.  Tim is back to a normal schedule.  As normal as can be for him.  I feel like every day he says they give him something new or pull him for where he is scheduled to be and give another responsibility.  It can be a little stressful when tasks are piling up.

Monday and Tuesday we went for a run.  I didn't have mutual this week, so it was nice to have some free time.  Wednesday we went to the temple and did a session.  It is slowing down a little because all the BYU students are gone, so we were able to get right into a session.

Thursday we had our Kinder Art Show.  We spent time setting things up after school.  A big part of the event is kids are able to go outside with their families and draw.  It started to rain after school, but 30 minutes before it started the sun came out just enough to dry the playground.  The kids had a lot of fun, but it always makes for a late night for teachers.





My personal favorite..3D sculptures of themselves.


When I finally got home, Tim notified me that there was a new family rule in effect for the next 24 hours.  He said, "If it looks out of place, is hidden, or is in the wrong place respect the boundaries."  I laughed, but when I went into the bedroom, I really started to laugh because of this.  While I was at school, he had been planning for my birthday.

When I woke up there was a gift on the table, which was a funnel.  You would not believe how difficult it can be to find one, but somehow my searching for months was nothing to Tim's searching at a store.  We went out to leave for work and there was a bag of mints for me and when I got into the car after school there was some cleaning solution for the car, because it needs a major wipe down.

After school we took the baby chicks to their new home.  They were getting too big for their cage and needed to be in a home.  We then went out to dinner at a new restaurant and he made me cinnamon roll waffles.  It think I like the waffles more than the actual roll.  All you have to do is get a package of Pillsbury rolls and put them in and cook for a minute or two and you are done.


Saturday was busy.  I went to breakfast with some friends and Tim went to play soccer with a friend.  I cut hair twice, and then we went to dinner with some friends.  It was nice to catch up with them and we were able to skype with some other friends that live out of state.  We made ice cream for them and ended up staying and talking until late.  But, it is always good to be with good people!

Comments