Test Week and a New Job

It was a big week for the both of us.  Tim did well on most of his exams.  There are a couple that he has received a score for, but I say he did awesome on the rest and that he will do fine on the others.  He worked hard for the past six weeks and the results were in his favor.  He was ready for a break on Friday.

I spent the week at a training conference for my new job.  It was held at a really fancy hotel.  It was the type of hotel where they serve you food and the waiters wear little white clothes on their arms as they are serving you.  Below is a picture of breakfast one day.  I had never had a breakfast quite like it.

At the conference I was able to meet my new coworkers.  They are really...REALLY funny.  I laughed so much I cried.  I think it will be a good thing, because after talking with the veteran coaches...it sounds as if it will be a very stressful beginning.  There was a lot to take in all week with new terms and responsibilities.  But, I think I am getting the hang of it and it will be a good experience.  My boss is all about training and doing mock phone calls so we feel comfortable with our responsibilities.  We will begin actually making contact with teachers in about a week.  We don't have our case loads yet, but I should have about 18 teachers that I am working with.  There could be more, because I also hear that things change on a daily basis.

With Tim having a weekend off, we decided to take advantage of it.  We ran lots of errands on Friday, so we would have some time to go to the temple.  We headed up to the temple and did a session.  After we finished we decided to try one more time to find a Chili's...remember the disaster last time we tried.  Well, I guess the third time is the charm, because we found one and had a delicious meal.  The picture below is of us at the temple.  If you look closely you will notice that I chopped off my hair.  I decided that I was tired of trying to fix it in the morning and was ready for something easy.  I made to past my shoulders, but that was it.  Maybe in the next few years I will have a desire to try to grow it out again.


Next week we should have more details about Tim's new classes and my job.  Until then!

Comments