Adventures...

Things were a slow again at work for me this week.  On Friday, we received the rest of our caseload, so hopefully things will pick up more in the next couple of weeks.  Friday was national boss day.  So our group took the rail up to the main building to give our boss flowers.  I traveled back all by myself, which is saying something because there are some less than respectable looking individuals that ride.  Let me be clear, that it was safe and I am sure the other riding would have helped if there was a problem.  I guess I am becoming a true Houstonian (not sure that is even a word, but I just made it into one).


Tim was able to have a good week of studying, which is good, because this coming week is his study week and then he has a week of exams.  He has worked hard to be a day ahead this go around and to make sure that he goes to lectures with a good picture of what will be discussed.  He seems to thinks that it is more effective for him.  I am curious to see how this round of tests go and if he will need to change and study more.  

Friday night we had a date night, which doesn't happen very often.  We had been seeing this recipe all over facebook using canned biscuit dough to make pizza rolls.  So, Friday night we make pizza rolls and it was delicious.  Tim was in charge of the pizza sauce.  The one in the picture was his own creation.  He decided to make a spicy sauce, which was good.  We also watched a movie, and were still able to get lots of sleep.
 


Saturday was a busy day.  Tim was on campus for most of the day doing reviews and in the lab.  I stayed home and did the normal "stuff".  We also had another set of missionaries come over for dinner in the evening.  This time we decided to do Taco Bell crunch wraps.  I found this recipe a couple of weeks ago and hadn't had a chance to make it.  I made a few changes, but the recipe is still the same and it was a hit.  Tim liked it a lot, so it will be one that makes it on the list of keepers.  I also made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, but I failed to take a picture of them.  Tim liked them as well.  I figured it is the middle of October and I can make them if I want even if it is still 90 outside.


 The sister missionaries will be coming over next week for dinner.  One of them is dairy and gluten intolerant, so we will be having chef salad.  I figure I won't kill her with a variety of veggies.  Until next week.


Comments