Happy Valentine's Day!

It was another busy week here in Houston.  Both of us were excited for the weekend to come because it is a holiday for the both of us!

Tim had another soccer game on Monday.  I was smart this time and brought a blanket.  Last week it was really windy.  It is kind of ironic to say it was cold.  We were talking on the way home and I realized how much of a wimp I have become.  If I had been any where else I would have had layers, a hat, and gloves.  I just had a sweater on complaining it was cold.  Don't judge!

Oh, Tim scored a goal!  I really like the team he is on, because they talk to one another and pass the ball.  They just have a good attitude about the game.  They ended up loosing to one of the best teams playing right now, but I thought they played well!

Tuesday and Wednesday were busy with school and work.  Tim has exams coming the first week in March, so he is trying his best to study hard all through the month.  We are nearing the end of the month, so it busy for me with teachers turning in assignments.  I got to play patient several times this week to help Tim prepare for his exam on Friday.  I basically had to sit or lay down and answer questions about pain or tenderness.  Least favorite part of the exam was reflexes...Tim had to run something along the bottom of my foot...not cool!

Thursday I made sugar cookies for a work party on Friday.  If there is one thing we know how to do well at work is to eat food.  Luckily I have managed not to eat too much.

Tim was beat after school on Friday, so we helped me with the shopping so I could get done faster.  I am not as quick as I once was.  Usually, it doesn't matter because he studies on Friday nights and I can take all the time I need.  He wanted to watch a movie, so we needed to be a little faster than normal.

Saturday we met some friends at IHOP for brunch.  It was fun to see them and Tim was able to talk with someone who is already a doctor and get some tips for studying for the major exams.  I made pizza for dinner that night.

We don't have anything special planned for Valentine's Day.  I am going to make Tim a special dessert.  He was really confused when I told him he couldn't use the blackberry jam to make a sandwich, or use the blackberries for breakfast.  I will take a picture to show you what it is and post it!

Baby update for the week.  My appointment this week is the first of the bi-monthly appointments.  It is hard to believe that we are that close.  New experiences this weekend...swollen feet and rib kicking.  Both are very odd sensations that I haven't had much or any experience with.

Any who...hope everyone is happy and healthy and filled with love!

Comments