Yee Ha...A Texas crawfish boil!

Another week down and no progression.  The baby did drop more, which makes for more bathroom runs in the night than I would like, but I am doing well... I really can't complain.  We will see what the doctor says tomorrow, but I am thinking he will come late.

Tim studied for exams Monday and Tuesday and then spent the rest of the week with exams.  He has his last one on Monday.  This round didn't go as well, partly due to allergies.  There was something in the air this week that made him miserable.  He didn't know he had allergies until this week and I am hoping I don't get a surprise like he did.  Despite all of that, I think he did very well, far better than I ever would on my best study and testing day.

I have been working hard at work to get things in order for when I leave.  My caseload is being divided between the other coaches and I am trying to make sure they have as little to do as possible, because they have caseloads just a large as mine.  

With both of use busy this week, we didn't really get to stop until this week and have a little fun.  I was introduced to crawfish.  Just so I didn't look the fool, I did some research on the best way to eat crawfish.  I found out that it is very messy, but if you are willing to get your fingers a little dirty, it's fun!  Tim even tried one, which was surprising, because seafood isn't at the top of his like list.  I guess to eat them right they have to be spicy, so there was a kick to the meat.



On Saturday, we made our last temple trip for a few months.  Hopefully, some time in the summer we will be able to go, but while the baby is still so small I won't be going any time soon.  It was great to go and be in the temple.  I am always grateful to have a chance to go and miss having the temple so close...I was spoiled!

Tim studied when we go home and I did my normal cooking and cleaning routine for a Saturday.  Today we were able to teach the English class for the normal instructor who was sick, which was fun.  We are going to a dinner tonight with a group of med students, which will be fun see some of them.  With working, I don't get to spend time with other adults besides my co-workers.  I usually miss most of the activities during the day or evening, because I need to get to bed.

I will keep everyone posted on news from the doctor...if there is any and I hope the weather is warming up for all, because it sure it here!


Comments