Happy 10 Months!

Today marks 10 months...we are getting close to the year mark.  It is crazy to think that almost a year ago Tim and I were getting ready for him.  He is a big boy, who keeps us on our toes.  He continues to get into everything and has started chattering ALL the time.  I fear he will be like me getting into trouble for talking all the time.  He seems to be content with all of his moving skills currently and is not interested in making the walking leap yet.  He seems to have switched to the cognitive side of things.  He has started pointing at things more (which is what he is doing in this picture), goes for the books first thing, and is exploring anything he can get his hands on.


Because he is so close to the year mark, I am trying to begin the weaning process.  He has almost dropped his 3 o'clock feeding and somewhere along the way he decided that he wants to sleep past the 11 pm feeding, which I am okay with!  I am crossing my fingers that this time one night feeding sticks, but I am not holding out.

Tim studied hard this past week for finals and Step.  There is tests all this week, so we won't see much of him.  He has another soccer game which they won.  This week is the playoffs.  We will see how well they do...like I mentioned earlier...the dental school team is pretty good.

I stay busy doing my thing.  I am very proud this week of a new acquisition.  We have a ward email group for the Relief Society and frequently sisters will be giving things away.  Well, I snagged a very nice 8 person table for the right price of FREE! It is older, but well made so it will last a long time.  I had to do some rearranging, so we could fit four chairs into storage, but I worked my magic and we are good.   


 I also made oven fried chicken.  It turned out better than I thought for my first time making it.  It surprises me sometimes for all the cooking I have done for Tim, what I haven't made for him.

Any who, that is all from us.  More to come next week!

Comments