Calm!

Compared to last week, we had a calm and uneventful week.  The weather is cooling off, so being outside is easier.  I am looking forward to the last month of my pregnancy when it will be in the 70's!

We'll start off with Tim.  He was in a same day clinic (essentially an urgent care) all week and surprisingly had some long days.  Friday he didn't get home until 7:30 pm.  I guess his last patients of the day always seemed to need a little extra TLC to the tune of two hours.  Yuck!  He will be on an endocrinology rotation next.  He hasn't really done anything with this, so it should be interesting.  

Hyrum is just goofy!  I have mentioned it in the past, but sometimes he likes to do kid yoga.  It's a fun story with actions along with it.  Well, he got back into yoga this week and started combining his personal stories with yoga.  He loves telling stories to anyone who will listen, or just himself.  We have some great videos of him telling a story through yoga poses.  I can't wait until he's a teenager!  He continues to love reading and learning and asking questions.  


Cutie Lila is adorable.  She has become very tender and will come for a hug at least 100 times a day.  Any bonk no matter how little, I can hear her little feet come running for a hug.  She is also showing signs of being ready for potty training.  We went and got her some underwear and she loved them!  I don't think we will actually do anything for a bit, but we are definitely going to step up our training game.  She also learned a new word, construction.  She is getting so good at repeating words and getting clearer when she talks.


I had a follow-up appointment on Monday for my finger.  Things look good and starting next week I will start doing regular dressing changes.  My finger feels well enough that I have pretty much gone back to all activities.  I even made some pretzels.  We were at Walmart and Hyrum saw some, so I figured why not make some.  It had been a really long time since I have made them, and they were a hit.

We are down to 10 weeks for the pregnancy.  Things continue to look good and I still feel good.  Sleeping is getting difficult and I have started modifying my exercises more to accommodate the baby.  Poor Tim has had to deal with me trying to organize and wanting to get things ready for the baby.  That's about all for this week.  Until next week!

Comments