Another week!

I'm not going to lie...I'm glad this week is over.  Hyrum woke up sick on Monday, so he was home from school.  It's a lot more complicated to be sick now.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad our area is more cautious, but it's just more complicated...or maybe I'm making it that way.  Any way, requirements for our district is if you are sick at home then you need to get a covid test.  So, I had to get Hyrum over to a testing site.  I wasn't thinking he had covid, but on the off chance that he came back positive, I scrambled to get things in order for a quarantine.  Thankfully, he was negative and was able to go back to school for Thursday and Friday.

What does one do when you can't go outside to play?  Well, at our house, we do yoga.  Hyrum is getting pretty good at it and really enjoys the stories that go along with it.  He usually convinces Tim to join him and Liam wanted in on the action as well.


The kids also did lots of dress-up.  I snapped a picture, because I always get a kick out of their layers.  This time was particularly funny because Hyrum has started just putting tissues up his nose to stop it from running.  He seems to think it an effective way to prevent his nose from running.


Tim started back at the hospital this week.  It was weird having him gone again.  He seemed to enjoy the attendings and the patients and nothing distressing was reported, so I'm going to say his week was a success.  He thinks that he will have Saturday off, which is exciting.  I don't think he has had General Conference off since he started residency.  It will be nice to have an extra pair of hands and to be able to discuss talks in real time with him.

Lila had a milestone week.  Things clicked this week and she is getting to the bathroom more than not.  We've started branching out to do activities further from the bathroom.  A couple of times we went on a longer bike ride without incident.  It took two and a half weeks, but we are there.  This also means she has started wearing clothes again!  She continues to enjoy preschool and this week we made cookies.  She did a really good job scooping cookies.

Liam has had a runny nose, which has been effecting his sleep.  He seems to be on the mend.  He still doesn't have his second top tooth.  It's so close, but it just won't pop in.  While Liam can't seem to get them in, Hyrum ninja sneaks his in.  I was helping him floss this week and discovered that he has an adult molar coming in.  I was super shocked.  Liam has started waving bye today.  I was sitting with him in primary and he waved and said bye to me.  He loves waving hi to anyone and directing any time he hears music.  Several times he has stood  for a few seconds on his own.  He has also started doing a funny bear crawl.  It should be interesting to see when he walks.  Hyrum shocked us at 10.5 months.  We thought Lila would be an early walker, but she didn't walk until after she was a year old.  

I think that's all from us.  Hope everyone enjoys Conference!


Comments