Eight days and counting!

Another week has gone by.  I am officially a quarter of a century and it doesn't feel any different.  Well, life seems to get busier and busier and I am not sure I like that...I know I don't like that.  Tuesday was my birthday and Carolyn made the traditional birthday cupcakes and we did the challenge, which is to see who could stuff a cupcake in their mouth the fastest with making the least mess.  I lost by a lot, but it was fun all the same.  My kids at school also did some very nice things, like bringing me flowers and I had some room moms that brought in donuts to celebrate.  

We are down to the last full week of school.  The kids are so ready to leave.  I am ready for the Summer as well.  It will be another busy one.  I always get a little sad at the end of the year because I feel like I have been through the trenches with these kids and we have grown a lot together.  And I have to start out with a brand new batch next year and train them.  That is probably the worst thing about being a kindergarten teacher.  You have to spend the beginning of each year teaching them how to be students.  

The plus of my week was heading up to Eagle Mountain to watch Eddie's kids.  We had a lot of fun together.  And I have been told that I am preferred over Eddie and Kendall, because I am more fun.  I think I may have the favorite aunt status...beat that Erin!

That is all from me.  We do have our kindergarten graduation this week and that is always fun for the parents and kids.

Comments