What a week!

I spent the day on Monday working on projects around the house.  It was nice to not have deadlines and kids calling for my attention.  Tuesday, I left in the morning for Enoch and Tim went to work in the morning and then he was alone for the rest of the week.  

He worked on applications.  He is doing well in getting everything compiled for the University of Utah's nursing program.  Hopefully he will finish that up within the next week or two.  He will also start working on medical school applications again.  He has decided to apply one more time and see if he can get in.  Otherwise he will hopefully be starting a nursing program in January.  

I went home to this...snow.
The weather warmed up, but I am aways amazed at how windy it is down there.  I did some cleaning and cooking.  I also ran errands with mom and just did odd jobs around the house.  I managed to read four books this break (not that they were huge books).  I came back on Friday.  We made ice cream to use the candy that I received the previous week.  It turned out tasty.

On Saturday, Tim went to play soccer, because it was amazing weather.  I went to a Relief Society class on gardening and replanting produce that you use.  I learned some useful tips.  That was all that really happened.  School started again next week...should be fun getting the kids back into school!

Comments