A day late...

Sorry I am a day late.  We went down to spend Easter with Tim's family and missed my normal time to update.  The week started off with a doctor's appointment.  Both the one last week and this week were routine.  No progress...which I am okay with.  We have decided that he can't come until a Friday.  We will see if that actually works!

Tim had an exam this week.  He had to take a family history from a patient.  He thinks it went well and I am sure it did.  He spent the rest of the week studying hard because he is coming up on another round of exams at the beginning of April.

Tuesday I went visiting teaching and Wednesday we both went out with the missionaries.  The past couple of times we have gone out have been together, which is a different experience from the normal.  It is nice to spend time together.  Our home teachers came on Thursday night, which was fun.  We have some really good home teachers.  

Friday was a busy day.  We worked hard and studied hard all week.  Tim went shopping with me, because it is getting more difficult to bend and lift.  His has a new favorite thing about me being pregnant.  I am discovering that it is getting more and more difficult to reach the car door to close it after I get in.  Usually, I let out a reaching grunt as I slowly reach out for the door and wish I had the force to move the car door.  Well, Tim was watching this and he slowly reached out and pushed me towards the door.  It worked great and we both shared a laugh, but was even funnier the next time I got in the car and asked for a push.  You gotta do what you gotta do!

Saturday morning we woke up early to get going with our day.  I was glad to have made the cookies for the baptism the night before because we always seem to have more than our far share of To Do's on Saturday.  We attended the baptism, which was cool because we completed baptizing some families.  We did our thing and helped to clean up afterwards.  

We ran a couple of errands afterwards.  One of them was to Walmart.  I had gone there the day before and found cereal for a dollar.  After the third time Tim mentioned going back for more I said, "Hey we should swing by and get some more."  We didn't find too many more, but we did find big bags of cranberries for .50 cent!  Tim was so proud to have a the top of the fridge covered with cereal, that he took the picture.  All of the green boxes where a dollar and there are five other bags of cranberries in storage.   


Dinner this week is lentil quesadillas with homemade refried beans.  Tim really likes it, so it will be a keeper for the future.  It was surprisingly easy to make, which is always a plus in my book.  


Sunday was a fun and busy day.  We attended church and had a lot of fun in the English class.  We had a really big group there.  We were also asked last minute to teach the CTR 5 class.  It was a ton of fun and made me miss my kindergartners!  The lesson was all about the Savior and why we really celebrate Easter.  The kids were great and the lesson was a lot of fun.  After church we had our normal meeting and then headed down to visit Tim's family.  I brought the dessert this time.  I decided to make peanut butter oatmeal cookies.  Tim also took this picture because he thought they looked and tasted great!


We ended Easter late, but I really felt grateful for all of my blessings and for my Savior who made it possible for all of us to live again!  

Comments