Did I hear someone say sleep?

It was a busy, exhausting week. I started my normal schedule at the kindergarten. So, it was my first week of working forty hours in four days. It is more difficult than I originally thought, but I think that everything will work out just fine. I am also trying to get a workout schedule. I think I may have figured it out, so we will see what this week brings.

After being gone last weekend there are a couple of things that I was behind in. First is my laundry, two weeks worth of laundry is a lot, and second is mowing. I mow Holly's yard and do other yard work, the grass was a bit like a jungle. But, I a proud to say that all is well and everything is caught up. A side note that I thought was a amusing is as I was cleaning out the apples from the apple tree in Holly's yard, I had the opportunity to climb it. I had forgotten how much I enjoy climbing trees. It must have looked really funny to all the cars driving by to see a grown woman just standing in a tree.

With everything else that has gone on I managed to slip in a date. A friend from work set me up with his brother in law and we went on a double date. It was a lot of fun! We went out to dinner and then a comedy show, which was a far cry from the comedy shows at BYU. But, it was still fun.

Next week I will have pictures because I am going home and the family will be making a trip to Bryce Canyon, which I am very excited for.

Comments