Good times with friends!



This week was a busy one socially. I am posting pictures of some of the things I did. My personal favorite is the one with Carolyn and I fixing a vacuum. Well, she is fixing it just get the assist. She is pretty handy that way. The others are of a dance party that we had, I have really grown to love this activity, go figure right. On Saturday I went to a bridal shower of a friend who is getting married. I feel kind of old because everyone I know is getting married. I can't tell you how many showers I have been invited to and I'm only a month into Summer break. As well, I learned how to prune apples from apple trees, following this I spent two hour practicing my new talent!! It was really fun, especially when I climbed up into the tree and was able to relive my childhood. I think this is pretty much it.




Oh, I had a suggestion to stop doing my weekly updates and make my blog my update. Let me know what you think. Everybody would be kept in the loop and you would get a bonus of pictures if there are any to go along with my week!

Comments

Snorkeler said…
Why send out 2 updates? Do the blog thing! I'm still thinking that if you can do it, maybe I can too...
:-) HH