I should probably invest in some high quality sunscreen!!

It is amazing how busy life continues to be even though I do not have any classes any more. This week consisted mostly of work. I will be starting a second job at the preschool next week so this was the last week that I will be working full time as a custodian. Besides work I also had Relief Society meetings, mowing, a doctors appointment, shopping and a few other things. But, no fear, my life is not really that boring, because the weekend was amazing and I have pictures to prove it!


So, my Saturday started at 6:30 in the morning when I went to the temple. I came home and got ready and went to my doctors appointment and then came home and got ready for hiking. Yes...this girl likes the outdoors and hiking. Myself and a few friends went to Squaw Peak. The hike took about three hours to get to the top and an hour and a half to get back down. We took some really cool shots. I am posting a picture of just Carolyn and I, one with her on a cell phone at the top (yes I thought it was rather humorous as I was taking the picture), and one with the whole group. And yes I am quite burnt, hence the title of this weeks blog!!














Comments