Good times!

It was another busy week. Of course there was the normal routine of work, yardwork, church meetings. But, there was a lot of other fun things this week. We went to the Bishop's home for family home evening, which is always a treat. I really like our Bishop he is so nice and just a good man. We are really lucky to have him as our Bishop. There was also a dessert night, which was really, really good!

For those of you who have not been in Utah on the 24 of July, it is a major holiday, Pioneer Day. Because of this I did not have any work on Thursday. I went up to Carolyn's home with some other roommates and had a dutch oven dinner, which was fantastic. I chose to work on Friday to make up my hours that I missed on Thursday. After work I went to the movies and saw Nim's Island, which was really funny, it was well worth the dollar that I spent on it. There were also cleaning checks this weekend so I spent the rest of my Friday night cleaning.

Saturday was a busy day. I spent the better part of it helping out at a friends wedding. I always offer to help, but he was the first one that actually took me up on my offer. The weather stayed really nice for most of the wedding, but the clouds did roll in and we had some nice rain at the end. The picture above is the sky starting to get cloudy. The picture below is supposed to be the three monkeys (hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil), but clearly one of the monkeys was monkeying around. After the receptions we watched a movie in our apartment. Typically we watch the movie in the Quad on a big projector, but it was raining so we opted to did it inside. The movie was Waterhorse, which was another really good movie.
Although it was busy, there were a lot of memories made and a lot of good times! We'll see what next week brings!

Comments