What a weekend!

It was quite the week and weekend. I worked and did the usual routine during the week. I had some pretty long hours at the kindergarten, because some of the aides were going on vacation and would not be there to do prep work. So, I stayed later and did as much as I could.

My weekend started on Thursday at about 5 o'clock, because that is when I hit forty hours. Shortly after I got home myself and two roommates headed to West Jordan to meet up with some friends to go to the midnight showing of the new Batman movie. We played games, had a few laughs, took lots of pictures and got pumped for the movie. Below is a picture of me wearing a mask and I don't have any good pictures of our friends who decided to dress up as Batman. After the movie we went back to our friends house to eat dinner and then crash. I think I was in bed at about 5 in the morning. Basically, I was really tired and ready for some sleep. Unfortunately my sleep was short lived because my friend Carolyn who was with us has another siezure at about 7 that morning. So we ended up taking her back to Provo that morning.
After getting home I decided to go and do yard work and take care of some things that I had put off. That evening was a ward campout that I was planning on going to put I opted to stay home and be with Carolyn and sleep. I ended up sleeping almost eleven hours that night, which was very nice. When I woke up I was ready to go and not feeling the lack of sleep from the night before. On Saturday I had a date and went to the Krishna temple. They had a llama festival which was neat. I had never been to the Krishna temple so it was interesting to see other cultures and learn more about them. So that was my week and weekend. Who knows what adventures await me next weekend!

Comments